Acts Bulletin Board: You Shall Be My Witnesses
Discover Acts through the You Shall be My Witnesses Bulletin Board. Engaging graphics, maps, and photos offer insight into the apostles’ Gospel mission.
Explore the book of Acts with the “You Shall be My Witnesses” bulletin board. This display shows Acts 1:8 as the guiding outline for the entire book of Acts. Through engaging graphics, an easy to read map, and modern day visuals, this bulletin board is designed to teach students how Acts 1:8 serves as a roadmap for the progression of the book.
The outline is broken down as follows:
- Jerusalem (Acts 1-7): Acts 1-7 focuses on the apostles’ mission in Jerusalem.Students will gain a deeper understanding of the early stages of the apostles’ teaching and the challenges they faced in Jerusalem.
- Judea and Samaria (Acts 8-13): This bulletin board illustrates how Acts 8-13 expands the apostles’ mission beyond Jerusalem. Maps and visuals showcase the regions of Judea and Samaria.
- All the Earth (Acts 14-28): The final section of the bulletin board showcases the apostles’ mission to teach “all the earth.” A simple map provides a visual representation of the expansive reach of their teaching.
This bulletin board serves as a powerful visual tool, fostering a solid understanding of how the apostles’ mission expanded and spread the story of Jesus. This bulletin board is an invitation to explore Acts in a new light and be inspired by the apostles’ unwavering dedication to the Gospel.
What does the Acts Bulletin Board include?
- Title letters
- Modern day photos of Jerusalem, Judea and Samaria, and the remotest part of the earth
- An easy to read map to show the areas where the apostles preached Jesus
- A simple outline of the book of Acts that shows students where to read about the events in Jerusalem, Judea and Samaria, and “all the earth”
- Engaging graphics to create an eye-catching display
Please note that the product image showcases the set on a 6′ x 4′ bulletin board. The border and background are not included in the file. This allows you to personalize your display further, adding your own creative touches to complement the theme.
With this fun design, you can create an immersive learning experience that nurtures faith and supports your teaching. Get your digital copy and embark on an engaging journey with your students!
- Format: PDF
- Number of Pages: 20
Please do not distribute your digital downloads to others. Each purchase includes one digital license for the use of a single classroom or a single family home. This practice helps to keep prices affordable for all teachers. Contact me for pricing an organizational license. An organizational license can be shared among teachers of a single school, church, or other organization for the use in multiple classrooms.